February 29, 2016

3rd Grade Update


Social Studies

In social studies we have been learning about black history month I was writing about madam CJ Walker she was a very good lady who was doing really great things .She was a lady who made all the African American hair products in the USA.  she She made all the African American hair products that stops baldness. And the way she made them  You ask? Well to keep all her hair products Organized she made her own empire to keep them all situated.

By: Elyse



Math: On the road to success ....

On the road to success is a program that will help us get ready for the starr test.

When you start you will get a paper that will help you know what you need to work on. It will also help you and knowing what you are getting right. Sometimes I question myself what am I getting right. When my teacher gives us those papers I don't have to question myself.

My teacher will give you a countdown to Start bubble sheets and she will tell you highlight the ones you got 70% or more in.

By: Arabella